From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2015 21:50:53 -0400
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 14:40:27 -0400

Surely there is a dose of irony in Ann's "not a hero" formulation? As
though being a business innovator is not enough????  No one, of
course, should be required to explain their** jokes, so it is
understandable that our beloved moderator may choose to remain silent.

**After much teeth-grinding, I have determined that "their" as a
singular is less of a mouthful than "his or her."

Joe Esposito