From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 19:06:45 -0500
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 22:31:13 -0600

But, as required by the copyright registration process, all those
trade publishers send at least two copies to the Library of Congress.
Doesn't the LC have a preservation policy?

Sandy Thatcher

P.S. University presses, in addition, usually have deposit at least
one copy of every book they publish with their own university's
library.