From:
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2015 21:02:45 -0400
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:01:51 -0400

I am pleased to announce that I have formed a partnership with Michael
Clarke and David Lamb. The name of the firm is STM Advisers LLC. You
can find us at http://stmadvisers.com.

We formed this partnership to work in the growing area of mergers and
acquisitions for STM publishing.  And we are pleased to say that we
have just completed our first transaction, the acquisition of PRE by
AAAS. We represented AAAS on this project.  You can read about this
here:

http://www.stmadvisers.com/commentary/2015/7/13/stma-advises-aaas-publisher-of-science-in-its-acquisition-of-peer-review-evaluation-pre-service

Joe Esposito

--