From:
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2013 21:44:50 -0400
From: "Sterk, J.M.E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:10:20 +0000

To sign a contract under protest has no legal value whatsoever. We do
add to the email or letter we send together with the signed license a
sentence stating that we de do not agree with the license. We do sign
it in order to get access to the journal(s) for our patrons. Every
time we subscribe to a new journal we discuss the same matter again
prior to the receipt and signing of the license. It has little to no
effect, but at least they are aware of our objections.

Best regards,

José Sterk