From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 18:38:13 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:58:17 -0500

But, as I read the decision, the court also did not rule out using
automatic computer monitoring to identify potentially infringing
content and suggested that it might be able to handle a great many of
the instances while needing human intervention to make determinations
for some cases in grey areas.

Sandy Thatcher