From:
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 18:59:00 -0500
From: Ari Belenkiy <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:59:25 -0800

Well, Mark, I began wondering how many scientists are on the list.

Commas? Ephesus?

The "high editorial standard" is to find the right group of referees,
to hear their conclusions, to give the authors opportunity to respond
and again to weigh these against those and, finally, to make a
responsible decision.

"Copy-editing" rests on top of this as cream in coffee mocco.

Ari Belenkiy

SFU, Canada