From:
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:21:11 -0500
From: "Adrian " <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:30:29 -0500

The American Diabetes Association signs exclusive sales representation in
China with The Charlesworth Group

China is now said to have more diabetes sufferers than anywhere else in the
world, with almost one in ten adults suffering from the disease and even
more cases remaining undiagnosed. The Charlesworth Group has signed an
exclusive three year China agency deal to market and sell the American
Diabetes Association (ADA)'s top English language journals with an aim to
substantially develop sales and ADA's brand in the market, and help bring
crucial information about diabetes care and treatment to researchers,
practitioners and patients in China and across the world.

The Charlesworth Group will be responsible for sales of print titles and
online access, and also sponsored pharmaceutical reprints that will be
distributed throughout academic and research institutions. Our long-standing
presence in China allows us to provide key market knowledge and strategic
advice for successful delivery of this important research into Chinese
medical communities.

Adrian Stanley, CEO of The Charlesworth Group (USA) said: "We are excited
about the opportunity to represent the American Diabetes Association in
China, and to share knowledge and access to crucial content and research
that will be well received in the market."

"As a publisher of high-impact diabetes-related research and information,
one of the American Diabetes Association's goals is to make sure its content
is as widely distributed as possible," said Christian Kohler, Managing
Director of Scholarly Journals for the American Diabetes Association.
"Reaching researchers, physicians, and academic libraries and institutions
in China is of course critical to achieving that goal, and we're pleased and
excited to partner with The Charlesworth Group to deliver our content and
information to Chinese medical communities. "

The American Diabetes Association (www.diabetes.org) is leading the fight to
stop diabetes and its deadly consequences and fighting for those affected by
diabetes. The Association funds research to prevent, cure and manage
diabetes; delivers services to hundreds of communities; provides objective
and credible information; and gives voice to those denied their rights
because of diabetes. Founded in 1940, the Association's mission is to
prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by
diabetes.

About The Charlesworth Group

The Charlesworth Group offers customizable and trusted publishing services,
innovating and educating from our global office base across 3 continents:
Asia, Europe and North America. We specialize in China sales and marketing,
cutting edge XML workflows, and author & education services. Our experienced
staff and powerful publishing tools support clients with project management,
editorial and educational services. We help publishers evolve their
publishing practices. For more information, visit www.charlesworth-group.com

The Charlesworth Group (USA) Inc.
3711 Market Street, Suite 800
Philadelphia