From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 18:18:37 -0500
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 20:06:44 -0800

$100 is high.  They are selling disk space.

This will put downward pressure on the expense structure of gold OA
journals.  For those who have visited the offices of PLOS, which are
among the more sumptuous of any publishing offices I have ever set
foot in, there is the disconcerting feeling that all this is fleeting.

Joe Esposito