From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 15:30:07 -0500
From: Robert Terrio <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 21:54:31 -0500

" . . . ethically questionable or unscientific content . . . " is this
a catalyst for more disciplined, concentrated, robust inquiry? In past
work with science librarians, and the scientists they served,  the
scientists seem, out of urgent necessity, to be cuckoo for it.

Wonder what ScienceDirect, JAMA, etc., would feel about this
initiative. I think I know the answer, but still . . .

Robert Terrio

Talbott Library
Westminster Choir College of Rider University
101 Walnut Lane
Princeton, NJ 08540