From:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:03:54 -0400
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 08:46:08 -0400

I doubt it would work that way.  You can make bad decisions with bad
data, and we do that all the time.  We can also make good decisions
with bad data, which we applaud as intuition.  You are right to
suspect that we will make bad decisions with good data, but I think
the case is strong to make good, or at least better decisions with
good data.

Joe Esposito