From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 20:16:50 -0400
From: "Richardson, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 14:26:59 -0400

Recently, the Massachusetts Medical Society announced the news that we
have created NEJM Group to bring you medical knowledge in new ways and
to support a broader, global health care community.

As a premier product within NEJM Group, Journal Watch now has a new
name – NEJM Journal Watch. We are also introducing richer content,
with enhanced graphics and a new, mobile-optimized website that offers
simpler navigation and more information about our physician-editors.

The new version of the NEJM Journal Watch website is expected to go
live June 25, 2013 at 5:00pm EDT.

The URL for the NEJM Journal Watch website will not change. It is
still www.jwatch.org<http://www.jwatch.org>.

NEJM Journal Watch subscriptions will continue unchanged.

Please contact us at
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any
questions relating to institutional subscriptions to NEJM Journal
Watch.

Tom Richardson
Director, Institution Sales & Service
NEJM Group