From:
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:06:05 -0400
From: Beth Bernhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 08:20:20 -0400

2013 Charleston Conference: Issues in Book and Serial Acquisition

"Too Much Is Not Enough!"
November 6 - 9
Historic Downtown Charleston, South Carolina

Please excuse cross postings.

New! Extended deadline for the Call for Papers form - Wednesday, July 24, 2013.

Due to popular demand, we're giving you extra time to send in your
ideas for conference sessions. Submit your proposal online at
http://www.katina.info/conference/participate/call-for-papers/.

We are seeking proposals for concurrent sessions, Lively Lunch
discussions, poster sessions, and 6 minute, 40 second "shotgun"
sessions on topics related to acquisitions and collection development.
Details on each presentation type are available on the proposal form.
Please contact Leah Hinds ([log in to unmask]) or any of the Conference
Directors (http://www.katina.info/conference/about/conference-directors/)
with questions or comments.

Online registration for the Conference is now open at
http://www.katina.info/conference/participate/register/ and the Early
Bird discounted rate will be available through August 16, 2013.

We look forward to seeing you in Charleston this November.

Beth R. Bernhardt
Electronic Resources Librarian
Jackson Library
University of North Carolina Greensboro