From:
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2014 06:57:18 -0400
From: "Gilson, Thomas V" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 23:52:37 +0000

Those interested in a great discussion of Altmetric and the launch of
Altmetrics for Institutions will want to check out Paula Hane's
interview with Euan Adie founder of Altmetric posted today on the
Against the Grain website.  It's at

http://www.against-the-grain.com/2014/06/an-atg-original-new-platform-released-altmetric-for-institutions/

Euan talks about his company, its products, target markets, and issues
concerning altmetrics.
Best Regards,

Tom Gilson
Associate Editor, Against the Grain