From:
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2016 20:16:34 -0500
From: Pippa Smart <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 10:12:13 +0000

I agree with all that has been said - but was the edition that you
purchased, Denis, sold as a second-hand version, or as a "new"
version? This would affect the legality of the version that you have
purchased I think (as I remember that Kirtsaeng argued that he made it
clear they were second-hand copies to make use of the First Sale
doctrine) - can others comment?

Pippa

*****
Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant
PSP Consulting
Oxford, UK
Tel: +44 1865 864255 or +44 7775 627688
email: [log in to unmask]