From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2018 19:10:05 -0500
From: Freeda Brook <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 18:42:48 +0000

I found this article helpful when I started reviewing license agreements:

Crawford, Amy R. “Licensing and Negotiations for Electronic Content.”
Resource Sharing & Information Networks 19, no. 1–2 (2008): 15–38.
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07377790802498523

Freeda Brook, MLIS/MPA
Acquisitions and Resource Management Librarian
Preus Library, Luther College
700 College Dr.
Decorah, IA 52101

(563) 387-2124