From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2015 19:46:00 -0400
From: "Smith, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 15:03:15 +0000

Electronic Resources & Acquisitions Librarian, Mugar Memorial Library,
Boston University

The Mugar Memorial Library at Boston University invites applications
for the position of Electronic Resources & Acquisitions Librarian. The
ERAL assists the Library in meeting the research and curricular needs
of the University by working closely with the Head of Collection
Development to develop a robust collection of scholarly resources in
all formats.

To read the full description and to apply:

https://bu.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=298089&version=1#.Vi_DkUDcN5c

Boston University is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about the position.
Regards,
Steve

---
Steve Smith