From:
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2016 12:00:31 -0400
From: Maria Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 13:52:49 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to invite you to July's free UKSG webinar: "Quo vadis?
Getting there with linked data"

http://www.uksg.org/webinars/linkeddata

Date: Tuesday 5 July 2016
Time: 1300 BST (British Summer Time)
Duration: 45 minutes including Q&A (up to 60 minutes maximum if there
is sufficient demand for an extended Q&A)

Speaker:
Gordon Dunsire, Independent Consultant

Overview:
The application of linked data concepts and technologies promises
great benefits for the retrieval and access of library and cultural
heritage resources, but requires new ways of thinking by professionals
and end-users. This presentation will use linked data examples from
RDA: resource description and access.

This is a free webinar and open to all. If you are interested, but
unable to join the live event, please register anyway as a recording
will be made available to all who register.

For more information and to register, please visit
http://www.uksg.org/webinars/linkeddata

Feedback from June's Linked Data webinar: "UKSG webinars provide an
excellent opportunity to keep informed about industry developments and
to consider the direction of travel that might impact the strategy of
your own organisation." - Phil Caisley, Portage Consulting; 94% of
survey respondents would recommend June's Linked Data webinar.

Thank you for your attention. This is the last webinar before the
summer break so I do hope you can join us.

Maria

Maria Campbell
Digital Communications Associate, UKSG
E: [log in to unmask]