From:
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2015 19:37:40 -0500
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 21:57:06 -0800

To say that "the portfolio is dead" doesn't mean the end of
acquisitions. Indeed it is likely that we will see heightened deal
activity in the coming year or two. David Worlock's excellent analysis
is about the shedding of noncore assets. When you look at the
properties controlled by EBSCO and ProQuest, which would you designate
as non-core? It seems to me that both of those companies are pretty
smart about their acquisitions.

Joe Esposito