From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2013 12:56:56 -0500
From: "Bevan, Simon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 10:27:03 +0000

The IRUS-UK project methodology may be a way for your members to at
least get around the 'almost impossible' issue of providing COUNTER
compliant article level usage data from repositories...

http://www.irus.mimas.ac.uk/

Simon Bevan
Director of Library Services and University Librarian
Cranfield University
UK