From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:21:18 -0400
From: Elizabeth Solaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:53:58 +0000

Important Information for AMA/JAMA Network Customers Regarding Swets

As we continue to learn about the financial and legal difficulties
facing Swets, we are strongly advising all of our customers to avoid
using Swets to submit payments for any licenses or journal
subscriptions. We suggest that libraries work with other subscription
agents or contact us directly for subscription and payment options.

The JAMA Network

Vida Damijonaitis, Sales Director
+1 312 464 4766

US/CANADA/LATIN AMERICA