From:
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:00:10 -0500
From: David Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:32:44 +0000

Joe, beyond your one anecdote do you have any evidence to support the
contention that the average level of copy editing in OA journals is
lower than the average level of copy editing in subsription-based
journals?  Or, if little or no copy-editing is a matter of policy do
you have evidence that for those publishers that have both OA and
subscription journals they, on average, copy-edit articles more
rigorously for the subscription journals?

David