From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2013 22:58:23 -0400
From: Sally Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:15:41 +0100

If only lawyers/legal systems around the world could agree some arbitrary
proxy date for author's death, then systems would be able to work out
copyright expiry from a known datum (author's birth) instead of having to
search for death dates.  A default assumption that death is birth + 70 seems
a bit too low to me.

Sally

Sally Morris
Email:  [log in to unmask]