From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2014 13:48:31 -0400
From: Mary Murrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 08:35:16 -0500

Here's a comment on this survey. I was willing to take it. I asked my
profession, among which were many but not mine. I'm an academic
researcher. When I wrote that in the "other" line, I was told that I
wasn't the group they were looking to survey. Fair enough.

However, it is my experience that ebook platforms in libraries have
precisely the problem suggested by this response: they don't solve
researcher problems near as well as they solve library problems.