From:
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:31:46 -0500
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 16:05:57 -0500

Interesting feedback.

With regard to Nawin's questions:

Let's assume a small corporate entity--a tech start-up, say.

Let's assume U.S.-based

Prices in U.S. dollars

If there is a subscription agent that would like to speak to this, I
would like to hear from him or her.

As of now I have received estimates of $13.3 million on the low end
and $85 million on the high end.  I received one estimate offline from
a friend who has a good vantage on this, and she suggested $35-40
million for an academic library.

So I think it's fair to say that more research is needed!

Joe Esposito