From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2016 00:11:13 -0400
From: Ivy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 04:02:04 +0000

Duncan,

There is increasing interest in, and support for, community funding
models within the library community, including ones that convert
subscriptions to open access support.  I think many of us would be
interested to learn more about your model.

Best,

Ivy Anderson
Director of Collections
California Digital Library