From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2017 20:25:11 -0500
From: "Jim O'Donnell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:11:56 -0700

My first reaction of curiosity to this is, so how many articles might
that be, Gates-funded and appearing in Science.  But that leads to a
larger question:  is there a count of articles by major funding source
available?  Could one say roughly how many peer reviewed articles
appear in a year funded by Gates, NSF, NIH, etc.?  That would be
interesting to know for more reasons than gave rise to my initial
question.

Jim O'Donnell
Arizona State University