From:
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 08:36:48 -0400
From: Ari Belenkiy <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 00:51:23 -0700

This is too long an answer to my simple question. As a result, the
answer is tricky.

First, by definition, the Green OA is "a deposit of PRE-peer-reviewed
article on author's website".

The only way publishers can agree on this is for a back payment - this
appears to be made by institutions and not by the authors (a version
of the Gold OA).

Am I right? Then who in the institution will decide for which
submission to pay and for which not?

Ari Belenkiy
SFU
Canada