From:
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:59:50 -0500
From: Ann Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:56:24 -0800

We’d like to congratulate the Digital Commons community on reaching an
amazing milestone—more than 300 institutions have now made over one
million full-text objects open access through their institutional
repositories!  We couldn’t be more proud of the repository managers
who made it happen, and who are proving the value of the services they
provide through their admirable work.

Over the next year we’ll be featuring stories about the individuals
who made this goal possible and the many smaller successes that are
essential to the success of our community as a whole. Make sure to
follow along on our blog (http://blog.digitalcommons.bepress.com) and
newsletter! Email [log in to unmask] to subscribe.

Congratulations and kudos again to our amazing community of passionate
and hard-working repository managers. We can’t wait to see what you do
in the coming year!

All the best,

Ann

Ann Taylor
Director of Outreach and Scholarly Communications
bepress
www.bepress.com