From:
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2015 20:26:39 -0400
From: Kathleen Folger <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 18:38:22 -0400

This is on our to-do list, so we don't have one yet but we have
started exploring what other libraries do. I've found a couple of
sites that I've passed along to our Digital Scholarship librarian as
possible models to use:

MIT's APIs for Scholarly Resources:
http://libguides.mit.edu/apis

Carnegie Mellon's Text & Data Mining page:
http://www.library.cmu.edu/research/tdm

I'd love to see more examples if anyone is aware of any.

-Kathleen

Kathleen M. Folger, Electronic Resources Officer
University of Michigan Library
312 Hatcher North
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1190