From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2013 16:25:23 -0400
From: Bernie Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 03:29:26 +0000

In an earlier message to this list I mentioned that the Center for
Research Libraries (CRL) and the NorthEast Research Libraries
Consortium (NERL) have come to an agreement to relocate NERL
operations to CRL.  Under this new arrangement NERL, which licenses
major on-line products on behalf of 28 core member academic research
libraries and approximately 80 affiliates, will be managed as a
cooperative program under the CRL organizational umbrella.

I attach here a copy of the posting for the NERL Program Director at
CRL.  During the next few months, the incumbent will work with Joan
Emmet, the current NERL director at Yale, to ensure an orderly
transfer of the program to CRL. We would appreciate your helping
circulate the following posting and calling it to the attention of
those whose qualifications and interests might match those of the
position:

http://www.crl.edu/about/employment/Licensing-Program-Director

Applicants should be willing to endure the Chicago climate.

Many thanks,

Bernie Reilly
CRL