From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:55:13 -0400
From: Cendrella Habre <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:31:42 +0000

Please read the message below and input

Regards,
CH

*******

Begin forwarded message:

From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: April 22, 2013, 10:52:55 PM GMT+02:00
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Dos and don'ts

Dear Ms. Quilter:

My name is Cendrella Habre and I am the University librarian at the
Lebanese American University, Lebanon. I am writing to you for some
guidance.

I am on the liblicense listserv whereby I found your name.

I have been invited to the Council of Deans next week and was asked to
prepare a short list of dos and don'ts concerning copyright issues for
faculty and students.

I have browsed several universities sites in order to find some
simplified information, in vain. I started preparing a list and again
couldn't find a way to simplify. As you might know this a complex
subject. I was wondering if you can help. Please note that we follow
the US copyright law in our libraries.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
CH