From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:00:21 -0400
From: Bill Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:46:55 -0400

I understand from Jeffrey Beall that a disgruntled "publisher"
given negative scoring and included on his list implied a  threat
(I think, worded vaguely enough) to send out such a communication
far and wide.

I believe many librarians in Jeffrey's home state of
Colorado seem to have received this email, and
also librarians on his campus.

 Bill