From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:26:27 -0400
From: "Mackinder, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 12:33:01 +0000

There's also the Fundamentals of Electronic Resources Acquisitions
(FERA) class through ALCTS:

http://www.ala.org/alcts/confevents/upcoming/webcourse/fera/ol_templ

Not graduate-level work, but offers a basis in knowledge for doing ER
work in a library (slanted towards academic, I'd say), either
professional or paraprofessional.  Shameless plug, too, since I'm one
of the instructors. :)

Lisa

Lisa Mackinder | Head of Acquisitions and Collections Services
Alden Library | Ohio University