From:
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2017 23:37:36 -0400
From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum On Behalf Of Bealer, Rebecca
Sent: 22 May 2017 17:38

Please excuse cross-posting.

This is a final call for participation in this survey. It was
originally advertised on April 11, and will be available until May 31,
2017. If you have yet to respond, please do so before the end of the
month and thanks go out to all who already participated.

We are conducting a survey to determine if librarians recommend open
access journals to authors, evaluate the publishing practices of open
access journals, and what standards they use to evaluate the journals
and/or publishers.  We ask that you take 10-15 minutes to complete our
survey.

This study is completely anonymous and approved by the Institutional
Review Board of Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New
Orleans.

The survey can be accessed via: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W6X662F

Thank you again for your participation,

Julie Schiavo, MLIS, AHIP
Rebecca Bealer, MLIS
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans

Rebecca Bealer
Serials Librarian
LSU Health Sciences Center Library
433 Bolivar Street, Box B3-1