From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:27:37 -0400
From: Charlie Rapple <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 10:22:32 +0100

Dear all,

With apologies for a second posting (but also, thanks to Ken Masters
for suggesting it):

Here is a version of the Kudos survey that invites the author /
researcher perspective:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/authors-N-S

Please feel free to fill this in if you are a researcher, or to
forward it to colleagues within your institution.

Both surveys are closing this coming Sunday (July 28th); we will be
carrying out further research around this project in future so please
just register on our website (www.growkudos.com) if you don't have
time to participate this week but might like to do so in future.

Best wishes,

Charlie.

Charlie Rapple
Director, Kudos