From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2017 21:21:36 -0500
From: David Groenewegen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 12:54:35 +1100

A Nature article on this says Gates expect it to be "10-15", which
would put this on the high end of APCs, ie $6000 - $10,000 per article

<http://www.nature.com/news/science-journals-permit-open-access-publishing-for-gates-foundation-scholars-1.21486?WT.mc_id=TWT_NatureNews>

DAVID GROENEWEGEN
Director, Research

Library- Monash University