From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2014 19:48:26 -0500
From: Subbiah Arunachalam <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 09:24:03 +0530

Friends:

I am an adjunct professor at the Asian College of Journalism, Chennai,
India. We are about 50 faculty members (including adjunct or visiting
faculty) and about 160 students. We have a small library. Our
librarian, Mr Mageshkumar, subscribes to JSTOR and we buy a few
hundred titles every year, most of them through Flipkart (an Indian
company similar in many ways to Amazon).

Subbiah Arunachalam