From:
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 21:40:27 -0500
From: Anthony Watkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:19:45 +0000

But SciHub  is not just making a read only version available and OECD
is not making all the world's literature available in any form.

We know that people who have access already are going to SciHub for
content and they are going for books and I guess for premium versions
of OECD also.

I thought  that I could  send each segment of a free OECD publication
to myself and then download but what a bore I now find that I cannot
even do that.

Scholars want to download
(http://ciber-research.eu/download/20150923-Boldly_Beyond_Downloads.pdf
)  and keep and if they can do that via SciHub nothing that OECD does
will make a difference

Anthony