From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 22:09:57 +0100
From: "Hamaker, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 08:26:06 +0000

I gave up hope on the survey  at a certain point because the choices
were so unpalatable.

Chuck

From: Sue Vazakas <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 14:19:06 +0000

I would also like to know how the results will be available.

This was an interesting survey. But I'm afraid it didn't go far
enough. My two deal-breakers were (1) 2 concurrent users, and (2)
patrons having to log on (which they called "user something"). You
could offer me a package FREE and I wouldn't buy it if it had either
or both of those factors.

So I wonder whether all of our deal-breakers will throw off the
results? Therefore, in addition to getting the results of the survey,
it would also be informative to hear about how they handled things
like this.

Sue

Susan M. Vazakas
Eisenhower Library
Johns Hopkins University
Baltimore, MD 21228

From: Anthony Watkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 08:05:45 +0100

How will the results of this survey be made available?

Anthony