From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:21:40 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:24:17 -0500

If I'm not mistaken, the means of enforcing compliance is the threat
of the NIH not making any future grants to an author who does not
comply. I don't know where there are statistics, however, on how many
times this has happened.

Sandy Thatcher

--
Sanford G. Thatcher
8201 Edgewater Drive

"If a book is worth reading, it is worth buying."-John Ruskin (1865)

"The reason why so few good books are written is that so few people
who can write know anything."-Walter Bagehot (1853)