From:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2016 22:46:23 -0500
From: Winston Tabb <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 16:04:40 +0000

I think the question now is not so much how libraries/universities
handle emeritus faculty, but how certain publishers (like most
recently AAAS) are insisting on charging an additional levy for
"retired" faculty, whether technically "emeritus" or just plan
"retired."

Winston Tabb
The Johns Hopkins University