From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 19:02:55 -0400
From: "Miller, Hillary Katharine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 14:27:00 +0000

Hello,

I am emailing to invite you to participate in a survey seeking to
discover the approaches of academic librarians in securing text and
data mining rights through licensing of electronic resources. You must
be a librarian and an academic institution in the United States who is
involved in license negotiation for electronic resources to take part
in this study. The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete. Feel
free to forward this email on to any colleagues you think may be
interested in the results of the survey.

To take this survey, click on the link below:

https://unc.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2c9wf3OV50EhCkJ

Your answers will be confidential,  and the final study report will
not include any information that will make it possible to identify the
answers of any individual or institution. Taking part in this survey
is completely voluntary. If you decide to take part, you are free to
stop at any time.

If you have questions before or after taking this survey, please feel
free to contact me. If you would like to receive information about the
results of the study, you will have the opportunity to provide contact
information at the end of the survey.

Thank you,

Hillary Miller

Carolina Academic Library Associate