From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 18:08:30 -0500
From: "Harriston, Victoria" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:39:30 -0500

Good morning Ann,

Here at the National Academies, (National Academy of Sciences)
Research Center, I am responsible for brokering our digital content
procurements.

Using end of year funds which can only be expensed for "one-time"
purchases, we have been able to add several electronic journal back
files to our content portfolio.  Most of these collections are
perpetually licensed by the National Academies.  I had no option but
to expense all of the funds at one time since our financial practices
do not allow carryover of funds to the next year for purchases made
within the current funding year. I hope this information helps and if
anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Victoria

Victoria Harriston
Manager - National Academies Research Center
Email: [log in to unmask] | Phone: 202-334-2327