From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:43:54 -0400
From: Eugenia Beh <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:14:16 -0500

Hi Houeida,

At Texas A&M University, students who are not currently enrolled
during the summer are not legally supposed to have access to our
e-resources but our system is set up to catch short enrollment gaps,
so when they return in the fall, they will have full access again.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Eugenia