From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2016 17:35:22 -0500
From: Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 08:33:39 -0500

it comes down to a privileged class wanting to retain their privilege:
in this case, choosing to preserve tenure and appointments for an
elite by submitting their work to prestige journals. Scihub lets them
have their cake and eat it- they can continue to submit to the same
publishers and have their consciences salves by pretending to be
engaged in some bizarre form of social justice