From:
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2016 22:26:07 -0400
From: Roger Schonfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 02:01:37 +0000

Hello everyone,

I am recruiting for a new position within the Ithaka S+R Libraries &
Scholarly Communication program, to focus on content, collections, and
workflows, including monographs and books and discovery and access.
Given the interest of Lib-Licensers in these issues, I would be
grateful for any nominations that you can offer and if you can share
this position with your networks.

In these areas, the program manager will lead research, consulting
projects, and other collaborations focused on libraries, publishers,
and other academic information service providers. Working with
consulting clients, community members, and funding organizations, this
individual will create, develop, and secure funding for new project
opportunities. In essence, this entrepreneurial individual will be
responsible for developing new business within our research and
consulting program.

To read the full job description and to apply, please click here:
http://www.ithaka.org/node/57246.

Thank you in advance for any nominations or amplifications that help
us fill this position.

Roger

Roger C. Schonfeld‪
Director, Library and Scholarly Communication Program
Ithaka S+R‪

Twitter: @rschon
Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 212-500-2338

Ithaka S+R (www.sr.ithaka.org/) is a strategic consulting and research
service that focuses on the transformation of scholarship and teaching
in an online environment, with the goal of identifying the critical
issues facing our community and acting as a catalyst for change.
Ithaka S+R is part of ITHAKA (www.ithaka.org), a not-for-profit
organization that also includes JSTOR (www.jstor.org) and Portico
(www.portico.org).