From:
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:05:12 -0400
From: Andrea Imre <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:01:35 +0000

Please excuse duplicate postings and forward this to interested colleagues.

The ALCTS College & Research Libraries Interest Group is looking for
panelists for its meeting at ALA Annual in Chicago on Sunday, June 25,
2017, from 8:30-10:00 a.m.

Our theme is Data and text mining: facilitating our researchers’ needs
in the 21th century. Topics could include but are not limited to
issues related to:

•             Licensing

•             Workflows

•             Policies

•             Technological infrastructure

•             Training and instruction

•             Case studies

We are looking for proposals from librarians, publishers, or
researchers. Invitees will be expected to talk 15-20 minutes each and
then participate in a Q&A.

Please respond to Andrea Imre, [log in to unmask] , by April 15, 2017.

********************************

Andrea Imre
Chair, ALCTS CRL IG

Electronic Resources Librarian