From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2016 23:50:44 -0400
From: Ian Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 08:12:21 -0400

Good morning.  I would like to put forward for your consideration,
Self-e.  This is a collaboration between Library Journal and
BiblioLabs (Mitchell Davis, copied, is the Chief Business Officer).

See:

http://self-e.libraryjournal.com/
http://self-e.libraryjournal.com/where/

Fair disclosure:  prior to joining Credo as Chief Content Officer, I
served as Group Publisher at LJ/SLJ and I worked very closely with
Mitchell to develop this concept.

Self-e is at its essence a community engagement tool for libraries,
which enables libraries to publish patron-content.  While its
English-language only (for now), international submissions are
welcome.  And, once a book is on the platform, LJ then curates the
content.  If a book is curated by LJ, it becomes a Self-e title
available nation-wide.

Best,
Ian

Ian Singer