From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 20:41:47 -0400
From: "Wical, Stephanie H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 20:54:48 +0000

Nearly two months ago I tried contacting the publisher of American
Journal of Cancer Research to inquire about its peer-review process
and I never got a reply.

e-Century Publishing Corporation

Web: http://www.e-century.us/

Does anyone know if the American Journal of Cancer Research  is truly
peer reviewed?

Please feel free to contact me off-list.

Very truly yours,

Stephanie

Stephanie H. Wical, Assistant Professor
Periodicals and Electronic Resources Librarian
McIntyre Library, University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
Eau Claire, WI 54702
Email:  [log in to unmask]
http://www.uwec.edu/Library/