From:
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:27:31 -0400
From: "Bhatt, Anjana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:39:54 +0000

Yes we do... We have about 88 open access collections providing access
to almost  more than 45,000 journal.  We track the collections through
SerialsSolutions and make them available through the e-journal portal
and OPAC.

Since we subscribe to Serials solutions, they provide us  MARC records
for quite a few collections but not all of them. If you do not
subscribe to SerialsSolutions, then you can provide access to these
collections through your web site.  But MARC records would be a
problem.

If anyone is interested in acquiring the list of our open access
collections with the URLs you may please contact me off the list .

Thank you.

Anjana  H. Bhatt
University Librarian (Electronic Resources)
Florida Gulf Coast University
Fort Myers, FL: 33965-6565
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://library.fgcu.edu/FAC/abhatt/bhatt.htm